8/07/2010 07:46:00 pm | Saturday 7 August 2010
~=+ Break up .. Break Down Part II +=~


Ya la ya la ... I am so laoya I let it happen again la .... if you all have been following .. shud knw what happened after the frenzy of Charles
~=+Break up DEN BREAK DOWN+=~

I cant help but I have been crying for a week now .. since he told me that the apology that I wanted will only happen NEXT YEAR !!

He is the most useless man I've ever come across.. At least, Charles and I had a closure. At least he was able to clarify things with me with HONESTY AND INTEGRITY. Not like this laoya Leaf Man ... gimme lame excuses.. shitty stories in which none are true at all ...

I tot I was strong. Buidling this thick imaginary wall around me so that I wont fall in love easily and wont trust easily as well.. But ya la ... is I AM LAO YA ... maybe being single and working too hard in 2009 caused me to be lonely and needed a companion.
Well.. ya .. whole of 2009, I was emotionless even though I was having a few proposals .. Till he appeared in Jan of 2010 ... We didnt know that things will developed and become so complicated. Somehow .. I dun trust him in the beginning .. but eventually he managed to knock down that concrete wall of trust issue I built. Same case like Charles, just as when I wanted to make improvements and make changes for the better ... I AM BEING DUMPED..

At least Charles was apologetic and we managed to have an hour of closure ... before we finally parted our ways and he was never to be heard of again.

But I dun understand why the seraphim has to wait till next year before he can give me a proper closure .. This is so unfair.. I am being hanged and lingered upon the mistakes that I've made. Did I try too hard or am I just that useless and never good enough?


Daniel and I had a closure too ... Therefore, till now sometimes we still sms each other when we wanted a listening ear.

Night after night, I intoxicate myself till there is no tmr. Cry like I've never done before. And yet again I asked, where is the Shynna that I've always wanted to be? Do I wana let Eunice take over me again ?? Working hard, online writing, forming a band.. that is the Shynna for the whole of 2009 ... then what happen?? Why is Eunice making a come back after June 2010 ....

Just cos of a useless seraphim ? Just cos of someone who doesnt care, Eunice has to take over? NO WAY ... but ... yet again .. i cant control ... the hot tears .. the feelings, the thoughts and the emotions .. cos i am being left hanged.

I find it hard to breathe.. as every breathe I take brings spasms of pain thru my soul .. the betrayal that I did to myself .. I let myself down in every aspect. When he came in ... yet again I tried throwing the gothic culture ... the jamming sessions and even stop waitressing for some reason he told me he does not like the idea of me having to entertain Men during wkends even if its juz a waitress basis...

I let him took control of every aspect of me.. even the expectations of forming Lucid Dreams and going for bay beats, vocal practice and keyboard lessons all held aback ... or shud i say all given up just because of one command that came from him - The Great Seraphim


Argh ... y am i so hopeless??

Mum suggested I go back to see BHM Esther if i cant take it. but i dun wan ... i dun wana be treated like an animal when im there .... no no ...


PLEASE HELP ME ........

im in pain ... so much pain ... bleeding inside n out ... up n down ....

This is the 2nd episode ...


Well, if i am not being born to be loved or to love... i'd rather be feared than love ... Fear me. obey me .....


Im in so much pain till breathing hurts ... i can only sit n cry.. can only dowse myslef nuts with beer beer and more beer ... and doing the paradoxical ....


~=+Shynna is in so much pain+=~



Surrealistic Shynna




Just A Vulnerable Person
Building Her Own World



~=+MY BLURBS+=~


Read it

Comment on it

Don't Hate me for no Reason

Don't Judge me by my Appearance

LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM

SHYNNA HAS A HEART


I don't live to please people






~=+TAG ME+=~




~=+LINKS+=

Blogger Main



February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
November 2013
December 2013




page summary


  • ~=+ 30 Days Money Back Guarantee!!! +=~
  • ~=+Feelings Of Being Unfair+=~
  • ~=+Amazing But True+=~
  • ~=+A Week of Decision Making and Planning+=~
  • ~=+A week of Ups n Downs But not Forgetting Work+=~
  • ~=+Unleashed The Devil Within+=~
  • ~=+Our Farewell - (Song by Within Temptation)+=~
  • ~=+Feelings of A Surrealist+=~
  • ~=+Mazohyst of Decadence+=~
  • ~=+Answers to a Cranky Person+=~





  • You are a loser!
    Don't cry! ^^L