8/17/2010 11:51:00 am | Tuesday 17 August 2010
~=+Self Reflection - Day 2,3 and 4+=~


is day 2 of self reflection and I broke the ICE ... ~ YESH ~ ...

Sibei laoya ... dunno what I'm doing ... perhaps its too daunting. He is everywhere... in my mind, in my sleep... argh ~ Shyn is sibei lao ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well well well.... life's little ironies are the happenings that make you think. and somehow I got related to HELLO KITTY instead... LOLss ... dunno y but ya.. somehow I got linked to hello kitty when i think of everything. Like what Feron say, shyn has got a Catty face ...oways call me cat face shynna ...


Many ppl do not understand why hello kitty has no mouth. Hmm ~ me, being an avid fan, i knw. Yuko Yamaguchi is the 3rd designer of hello kitty and she still is till this very day. She created kitty with no mouth because, Kitty is out to suit every one.
Well, what do i mean? I mean, kitty can be any expression u want her to be just by simply adding a "mouth of ur own choice". Still dun get it? Ok .. here are a few i created on my own, take a look - - - -







Hehehe ~


As the saying goes "curiosity killed the cat"

Yeah ... have to agree at some point that i am always full of curiosity and that often got me into many deep shit and trouble. And also these shit that made me learn a lesson each time i stumble.


And another saying goes "don't let the cat out of the bag" - meaning don't tell others of a seceret you upkeep. Well, ya.. i hold many keys to alot of people's minds and it takes me to die along with it, not leaking a single word. Its all buried deep within my thoughts.


And yet another mythological believe - cat has 9 lives. And therefore, shynna wont die at this moment... it will take my curiosity to find out more and upkeep more secrets and also stumble more to learn more before i die ..


Buahaha ~ therefore I am shyn the cat who loves hello kitty so muchie muchie ~~






I can be anything you want me to be. Happy shyn, angry shyn. Just at one command, I can be good, sweet ... at the same time, bad and evil.


But that does not mean you can easily manupilate my thoughts. I am not a "hear say" person. It will take me time to observe, think, digest and reflect before I react...


However ... lao ya shyn is now randered in a helpless situation ... buahaha ...

Yeah yyeah yeah yeah yeah yeah ~~ I am rather confuse at this point that is why i am remain stagnent at where i am at this moment. Not slipping away, neither rising ... Just still ....

thinking and planning out my next step .... Life's little ironies .. Hmm !

can reli burn me down sometimes ... maybe like what i oways say ... Shynna is up for adoption!! i need an owner ... need guidence... argh ~ lao ya lao ya lao ya ~~

the ever determine me is now bury deep within my thoughts... I can be a prowless tigeress deep in the woods, ever hunting, ever searching just to feed my own pack .. but at times ... I am very tired ...


I wish to be in a zoo, even a circus ... need a zoo keeper or ring master just to tame me... sick n tired of making decisions all the time ... argh ~~ where is the person that can deserve my loyalness and let me be tame kitty ??? I am just someone who does not wana be do dominant.








~=+Shynna is confused and needs an owner to tame the cat+=~




Surrealistic Shynna




Just A Vulnerable Person
Building Her Own World



~=+MY BLURBS+=~


Read it

Comment on it

Don't Hate me for no Reason

Don't Judge me by my Appearance

LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM

SHYNNA HAS A HEART


I don't live to please people






~=+TAG ME+=~




~=+LINKS+=

Blogger Main



February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
November 2013
December 2013




page summary


  • ~=+ Self Reflection - DAY 1 +=~
  • ~=+ Break up .. Break Down Part II +=~
  • ~=+ 30 Days Money Back Guarantee!!! +=~
  • ~=+Feelings Of Being Unfair+=~
  • ~=+Amazing But True+=~
  • ~=+A Week of Decision Making and Planning+=~
  • ~=+A week of Ups n Downs But not Forgetting Work+=~
  • ~=+Unleashed The Devil Within+=~
  • ~=+Our Farewell - (Song by Within Temptation)+=~
  • ~=+Feelings of A Surrealist+=~





  • You are a loser!
    Don't cry! ^^L