11/12/2013 10:43:00 pm | Tuesday 12 November 2013
~=+Trying To Bring A Dead Blog Alive Again+=~


Oh my GOD !! I can believe that I left my blog to rot for like 2 long donkey years ... I do hope that I can start blogging again n try to bring back some life into this page..

I guess I must have lost a handful of readers ...

Oh well, as it goes, a little update on myself for this past 2yrs. Things go up n down like a roller coaster ride. I was emotional... Overwhelm with emotions ... happiness, sadness, craziness ... nevertheless my life is still as paradoxical as ever.

A general new update is that I have remarry. I have ended my dreadful 10yrs marriage with Tachi n have moved on .. From Charles .. to ... Kevin ... and then to monsters n creatures, not forgetting chevalier .... N now I end myself with a normal person. Not a goth nor rocker .... surprise?

and yes, after I settled down with this man of my life, I have a son. He is now at 7months old n doing well..

I do hope that I can revive this blogger once again ... lets start from now, perhaps I shall write like once to twice a week... lets see if I can get back the responds of readers that I used to have, perhaps bring up the level of readers?

I am still a goth, I never forget the culture that I am brought for and most importantly, I still love metal music. Just that my outlooks have changed to a little mainstream. probably from the stress n exhaustion of have to take care of 7month old Ian ... Im a new mother all over again ..

hmmmm ... shall end here ok? will update soon


a little recent pic of myself before n after makeup ... kinda farfetched from the goth that u guys used to know eh ~~



Surrealistic Shynna




Just A Vulnerable Person
Building Her Own World



~=+MY BLURBS+=~


Read it

Comment on it

Don't Hate me for no Reason

Don't Judge me by my Appearance

LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM

SHYNNA HAS A HEART


I don't live to please people






~=+TAG ME+=~




~=+LINKS+=

Blogger Main



February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
November 2013
December 2013




page summary


  • ~=+Paradoxical Paradoxide+=~
  • ~=+ Live Cell Therapy +=~
  • ~=+ Ageing +=~
  • ~=+Crazy Drinking AGAIN!!+=~
  • ~=+ Kumanthong +=~
  • ~=+Kumantong - Child Diety+=~
  • ~=+A Full Week of Socializing+=~
  • ~=+Im Back In Action+=~
  • ~=+Pain & Agony Relief in Just A Min!!+=~
  • ~=+Finally Found the Time to Update+=~





  • You are a loser!
    Don't cry! ^^L